Terms and Conditions of Travel
· All passengers must hold a valid ticket for return travel and tickets must be retained for inspection.
· Tickets prices are based on the route being travelled
· Free Travel Pass Holders may be asked for supporting ID including photographic ID. Free Travel Passes will be confiscated if there are reasonable grounds to suspect they are being used fraudulently.
· All tickets valid for 30 days from day of purchase.
· A ticket may only be used by the person for whom it has been bought. It cannot be resold or passed on to anyone else.
· Mc Connon Travel reserves the right to change the price of any type of ticket on any given route, at any given time.
· All times on our timetable are dependent on traffic, road and weather conditions at time of travel.
· Mc Connon Travel are not liable for passengers that arrive later than expected.
· The consumption of food, drink, tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited on Mc Connon Travel coaches.
· Please note we have no toilet facilities on any of our coaches.
· There is No smoking permitted in any format including e-cigarettes.
· Passengers must never enter the luggage storage compartment, please ask for assistance regarding the storage or removal of any item of luggage in this area.
· For the health, safety and comfort of fellow passengers, all luggage, packages, bags etc are to be stored in a safe and secure manner. Overhead racks, under seat space and luggage compartments are available to help facilitate passengers.
· Large items which may obstruct the safe exit of passengers in the case of an emergency will not be permitted to be carried on-board the coach.
· Personal effects or items of luggage of a relatively expensive nature should not be packed in luggage placed in the luggage compartment, but should be kept in a passenger’s hand luggage or on the person of that passenger. Mc Connon Travel will not be liable for any loss of or damage to such articles.
· The aisle must not be obstructed in any way.
· Do not operate emergency doors except in the case of an emergency
· For your health and safety, standing is not permitted at any time while the coach is in motion.
· Seat belts are provided for the health, safety and comfort of you and other passengers. Please wear your seat belt at all times whilst the coach is in motion – it’s the law and it’s your responsibility.
· Where you are travelling with young children under your supervision it is your responsibility to ensure that they are appropriately secured in a seat.
· Please do not distract the driver whilst the coach is in motion.
· For the comfort of all passengers mobile phones and personal entertainment devices may only be used for personal use and in such a manner as to not disturb other passengers.